Thursday, August 30

the beth & marti party

For friends and associates of Bethany Kohoutek and Marti Stephens ONLY :

I'm hosting a gathering at my place on Saturday starting at 6 p.m. and lasting until the party runs dry. We're celebrating Beth's long-anticipated visit and Marti's birthday.

We'll have the grill fired and would like to have the tap(s) flowing if others are interested in pitching in for a keg or two. Otherwise, it's pretty much BYO everything except the service ware and cups.

Also, very sorry to say, NO dogs. I love poopers but not enough to risk the very recent additions to the landscape. Too much vulnerable flora is at stake!

If you haven't been to my Capitol Hill abode before and need directions, please send an email or MySpace message. Or call. Most other Chronicle associates can provide that info as well.

1 comment:

bethany said...

Vanessa, you are the best! I can't wait to see you and everyone this weekend. I'll bring the tofu brats and Josh's favorite vegan, gluten-free, carob-chip cookies. See you TOMORROW!